About Thomas R. Nolasco
Thomas R. Nolasco is an AV-preeminnent rated and Southwest Super Lawyer with a diverse litigation practice that includes resolving breach of contract, insurance defense, real estate and construction disputes. Mr. Nolasco has extensive experience defending clients in the areas of professional liability, products liability, intellectual property, restrictive covenants, lender liability, franchise, international and bankruptcy. His practice also includes representing various clients in the cannabis industry.
- Successfully represented a real estate buyer in a 7-figure contract dispute through a federal jury trial, resulting in a favorable verdict against the seller.
- Successfully defended 6-figure fraudulent transfer claim through jury trial resulting in defense verdict.
- Successfully defended officers/directors against fraud and breach of fiduciary duty claims in a 7-figure dispute.
- Successfully defended an accountant in a 7-figure accounting malpractice action.
- Obtained client’s desired outcome at fair market value hearing that extinguished creditor’s 7-figure deficiency claim.
- Successfully defended an attorney in an 8-figure negligence claim involving a commercial real estate transaction.
- Successfully defended a commercial boiler manufacturer in an 8-figure wrongful death case.
- Successfully defended a developer in a 7-figure copyright infringement action arising out of an architect’s claim to ownership of model home plans.
- Successfully defended former employees in a 7-figure restrictive covenant/non-compete action related to the employees’ commencement of work at a competitor’s business.
Education & Credentials
B.A., Political Science and Economics, 1995
-Marquette University Law School
Frank Dudek scholarship recipient
-Thunderbird School of Global Management
M.B.A., Finance, 2000
AV-Preeminent Rating with Martindale
Hubbell. Southwest Super Lawyers
Arizona’s Finest Lawyers
Arizona Foothills Magazine nomination “Best Commercial Lawyer” (2012)
Top 50 Pro Bono Attorneys
Professional Liability Defense Federation, Accounting Malpractice Section, Past Chair
International Law Section of State Bar of Arizona, Past-Chair